March 09, 2007

FREE GIFT AND NEW KIT PREVIEW


this is my new kit, i love this one the most so far. next week i will post part 2 to this kit. we are talking huge. both parts at a great price. this one is in the store right now. link is to the right. thanks and enjoy, love helen. down more to the freebie in the post.





HERE IS SOMETHING THAT MY HUBBY WAS PLAYING WITH. please leave some kind words for hubby (ron) he and lots of fun with this. kind words might help him to create more he's good. thanks the helron family.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cute, thank you so much Ron, great work.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Please tell your hubby that he did a fantastic job...and thank you from me:)

Anonymous said...

Greetings - Ron, I think you should keep on working on designs. I downloaded your first and would like to see more.

Anonymous said...

Greetings - I downloaded your design, Ron, and hope to see more!

Being Mrs Miles said...

My Hunny makes me goodies too, bless his heart. Way nice! Thanks for sharing.

Shandy said...

this is really super cool and I personally can't wait to use it on a LO!! Thanks so much! keep up the designing!

jburkhart said...

Your new pretty princess kit is lovely, Helen! I especially like that rhinestone bow you have....very nice!!!! Looks like a super huge kit....bet it was hard to stop......Have a wonderful weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! And the idea that it isn't just women who create ...

Anonymous said...

Nice element. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

This is excellent and your hubby IS talented. PLEASE do more.

Sunshine17

Anonymous said...

He did a fantastic job. Lets see more.