August 21, 2007

HERES YOU LAST BALL/BEAD AND NEW KIT PREVIEW.







HERE'S WHATS NEW IN THE STORE, MY SCARLET LADIES-PART-2 AT THE LOW PRICE OF 2.00. AND FOR EVERY KIT YOU BUY YOU GET A FREE QP OF YOUR CHOICE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.



THIS IS THE LAST OF THE BALLS/BEADS I MADE. I'M TRYING OUT SOMETHING NEW. FOR YOU NEXT.



KIDS ARE BACK IN SCHOOL SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH MY BLOG BETTER NOW. WITCH MEANS MORE FREEBIES FOR YOU AND MORE NEW KITS IN THE STORE. SO IT MEANS GOOD NEWS FOR YOU. SO KEEP COMMING BY FOR NEW THINGS. SO STOP IN THE STORE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TOBUY THIS KIT, COMMENT OR JUST LOOK WHAT EVER YOU WANT, WE'RE JUST GLAD TO SEE YA. LOVE AND JOY HELEN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These beads are really cool:) They remind me of those Japanese balls they make with silk floss - Pretty!!!
Happy99

Anonymous said...

oh heavens, forgot to say thank you:) I was so focused on trying to recall the name of the japanese balls I forgot!! my apologies, and thank you so much for the freebies, very much appreciated
Happy99

jburkhart said...

This reminds me of the Red Hat ladies....wow, you have been quite busy this last week, haven't you! Kids doing well with being back to school? Kay's enjoying it - trying out for the volleyball team again and we will find out the results tomorrow at 5! We know that she has made it cuz there are only 12 girls trying out and they are keeping 10...she was on the team the last two years too! She will be happy being on the team again!
Have a super great weekend....email me back and tell me whatcha been up to lately!
Michaele