October 16, 2007

FREEBIE FOR YOU


here's a new freebie for you. hope you like it. i have no new kits yet, i have 3 finished but i still have the dreded previews to do still. hope you haven't forgotton about me. i've had a lot of things going on in the past 2 months. my mom and sister and nephew moved in with us. then had a huge fight with my mom and ended very badly. she's not talking to me any more and moved out. little sis and nephew are still with us and we all are doing well. in this last week was when things started to get better for me and have been able to get back to work around her. i have started 12 kits and compleated 3 of them. and i have changed the person that i was doing my bible studies with, (she was outside my area) and am ready to become a unbaptize publisher. i have had the talk with the elders and i go out tomorrow with the woman that i study with now. i'm almost done with the bible teach book and have read and perpared the worship the one true god book, and am on my way to being baptized, I CAN'T WAIT. janet if you read this please call or e-mail me i miss talking to you. i hope that you and your husband are doing alright. well that's it for now. please stop by the store. there are lots of great kits in there for 2.00, and you get a free QP (your choice) for every kit you buy. and every third kit you buy you get a free kit of your choie from my store. so stop by and see. thanks love and joy helen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Helen!
I'm so sorry to hear about your fight with your mother. I hope that you can mend the hurt and regain your relationships with each other some day soon. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! I have sold 3 kits last month, although one of them was a CT so I didn't get paid for it. Although, being apart of the design team at Deco-Pages is the best thing that has happened for me in the scrapbooking world. There's a lot of great designers there and really friendly and loveable enviorment to be apart of. No regrets that's for sure! :) I hope that you can get those previews done and get more kits finished soon. I don't know how you can work on 12 kits at once! LOL. I'd forget what is what and all that... hee hee. Good for you though! :) Take care and best wishes!
Hugs,
Angel

jburkhart said...

Hi Helen!
Oh boy, I am sooooo sorry to hear about your fight that you had with your mother......hope you will be able to work it out with her in time......big hugs to you! Glad your Sister is still there with you and hope that things are getting better! Wow, sounds like you have been doing a lot of designing and have a ton of new things you are working on! That is great and look forward to seeing them all!
Your butterflies are beautiful!
Haven't been designing too much lately - never seems to be enough time after I finish all my CT work and stuff, but one day I will get the chance to do more designing - at least I am able to get lots of layouts done!
Thanks for keeping in touch - look forward to hearing from you!
Take care and all the best!
Michaele

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up and hope thing will be better for you. Thank you for the nice gift. Do you make tags? Those would be nice to share.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Judy

Robbi and Mike said...

Hi Helen, sorry to hear about your fight with your Mom. Hope you can bury the bad and go forward, not good to let things go, don't know what the next day will bring :)
Beautiful Butterflies - I really like them. Thank you for stopping by my little blog too...Im still using the Hallmark program, it seems to get the layouts done and Im learning new things with it too...one of these days after I get a better puter I will have the power to use it :) lol....this oldie but moldie is good for now.
Take care and Big Hugs! Robbi

Anonymous said...

Hello Helen,
I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog to say hi! Always enjoy your visits. I hope you grabbed the freebie too! ;) I saw that you got DSL now, woo hoo!!! Huge difference huh? Wait until you try it on cable! :)
Anyways, I hope you had a nice weekend and even better week! Take care.
Hugs,
Jennifer