February 06, 2008

NEW FREEBIE

Hi here is another freebie for you, this is the last of the tags that i have done for you. Hope that you can use them. love and joy helen. down for more news


This is my sister's first kit ever made and it's in the store now for you, just 2.35 for this huge kit. not everything is posted in the preview. So come by and get this steal. Rock band

Here are two more kits from me and yes they are in the store now also. my first love kit and pettiecoat pretties part2 so come and see them in the shop.

2 comments:

jburkhart said...

Oh boy...see you have been busy creating some more kits! Love the blue coloring of the one...congrats to your sister on her first kit...she is doing good, too!
Will stop by your site after I catch up on your blog! Hope things are going good for you!
Hugs!
Michaele

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebie.
I like the one with the blue and the dolls!
Sue