March 15, 2008

QP'S IN THE STORE

THE FREEBIE IS DOWN IN THE NEXT POST

HERE IS NEW ARRIVAL QP AND MY FOR THE DOGS QP'S IN THE STORE NOW





HERE IS MY FIRST LOVE QP'S IN THE STORE NOW










HERE IS MY FAMILY QP'S IN THE STORE NOW













THE REST OF THESE QP'S ARE SIS'S AND THEY COME FROM HERE GREY MATTERS KIT NOT IN THE STORE YET BUT ALL THE QP'S ARE IN THE STORE NOW. SO SCROLL DOWN FOR YOUR FREEBIE. THANKS LOVE AND JOY HELEN.























I NEED 4 MORE CT-MEMBER'S I HAVE 2 AND NEED 4 MORE. YOU GET FREE KITS FROM ME AND MY SISTER FOR HELPING US OUT. FOR AL THE DETAILS SCROLL DOWN TO THE POST ABOUT IT OF GO IN TO THE FORUM AND APPLY IN THERE IN THE CT AREA. THANKS LOVE AND JOY HELEN.








1 comment:

jburkhart said...

Wow....lots of new quick pages for the store....very nice job on them! Hope you get lots of sales!
I need to make some more qps for my shop....lol, but then again I need to make some new kits to go in my shop! :) One of these days I will get the time to design more...never seems to be enough free time right now!
Take care and hugs!
Michaele