September 29, 2008

I WON AN AWARD

I won an award :)




I have won an award from Designs By Mel. Thank you Melonie !!!
Now, the rules state that

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated..So, i am nominating the following blogs for this award:
GnRRocKs-Scrapbooking Blog
sonel's corner
vj's scrap room
bengi girls
pillowgirl
jackie's angels
Just Renae
krystal
Maggie

3 comments:

Sonel said...

Wow! Thank you for thinking of me hon. I appreciate it a lot! :-)

You are more than welcome to use any of the goodies I make and add it to your scrap kits hon. Can't wait to see your kit. You are really talented...:-)

Have a great day!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Thankyou Helen, so sweet of you.
Christian Love
Sue

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Helen:)
Thank you sooo much for thinking of me too.:) How sweet! I will put this on my blog this morning with a link to your blog.:)
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Valinda