January 09, 2009

DAILY DOWNLOADS


Heres your Daily Downloads - Shy Violet - for the month of January. Make sure you download both files, each day has a different piece....every odd day of the month the next set of days goes up, so be sure to check back frequently!!! Want the Bonus to Funky Boys? Do two Layouts with Funky Boys and Post by the 15th!!!
Did You Miss A Few Links????
Well, if you did the TWO layouts, you will get the Bonus Kit plus whatever you missed!!!
Oh and one more thing if you do 8 of the 12 Challenges you get 8 posting prizes PLUS our MEGA-Challenge Kit for the month (previews below)!!! so hurry come on by and enjoy scrapping. Plus our Bonus Points system which is .05 cents per challenge you do.
Thanks,
Misty and Helen , hi beth i would like to talk to you could you please e-mail me at happyscrapping@allyoucanscrap.com thanks helen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 09, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Helen:)
I just wanted to stop in and say THANK YOU...so much for coming to see me and leaving such a sweet comment.:)
Looks like you are keeping real busy with your daily dwnlds and challenges.:)You must have more energy than I do.LOL Wonderful job BTW:)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda