February 23, 2009

AWARD #2

hi all i got this award from 2 wondreful people. Designs by Mel
thanks Mel i do love this award and am happy that you thought of me. lol

so now i have to pass it on to 10 people whom i like and there blogs, hehe how fun. so here is my choices
1. GnRocKs
2. Foxy's Creations
3. Jackie's Angels
4. Tracy Jean
5. Vj'sscraproom
7. Burkhartscrapzone
8. Bengigirl
9. Frumpiesworld
10. Craftersboutique

11. Candy's Treasures
so these are the wonderful blog's i picked. so here is what you all have to do. pass this award on to ten other blogs then let them know that they have an award on your blog to come and pick it up. that's all have some fun with it, i did.

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Helen:)
Thank you soo much for the fantastic awards!!I feel so honored to be included in your list of recipients.How sweet!!:)
I will post them on my blog as soon as I can.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

desiab said...

Thanks Helen for the award! I will try to get this past and posted this week.

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Hi Helen, I finally found your blog, so now I can thank you for passing the award onto me....Thanks, it's really sweet of you. How are you doing by the way? I hope you are all alright, xxxWendy.