August 19, 2006

my new kit. rainbow days


this is not upload yet it is in progress. it will be ready in two or three hours. k it's ready cilck the link and enjoy. i'll be working on my next one something with a zoo theme. and just so you all konw i am looking for a place the sell my designs. so any ideas let me know. thank you and thanks for the comments keep them comming i love to here from you. if any body has any lo. done with my kits i sure would love to see them so i can comment on them.

9 comments:

jburkhart said...

Wow, Helen...looks GREAT!!!!!!!! Look at all the neat embellishment and those ribbons are too cute! Can't wait to upload it and play with it! Wonderful job on your second kit! Keep on designing!

mamamaytag said...

Great kit, So colorful. Thank you for sharing it.

jburkhart said...

Thank you Helen......BEAUTIFUL and cheery! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing this

Sharon Kay said...

What a fun kit! I had nothing like this at all in my collection. TFS!

Brandi said...

Wow, wild colors! It looks great. :)

fran b said...

Awesome kit...love the bright fun colors!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for sharing this bright and cheery kit with me.Looks great!

Daniela said...

Very nice