January 01, 2007

I HAVE MY FIRST CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER

welcome to jlwbake(janet) whom i chose myself. she is a wonder friend and sister. she is the first person to join my team. i'm still looking for 5 more people to join us here at helron designs ct team. so get you names and links to my e-mail address here at britt_05@netzero.com you have untill the end of the month. i will then let you know who my other 5 picks are. i have added another blog one for my ct members to post there los at. i have one lo there now come and see what a beautiful lo janet did, please leave her some love for her time. have a lovely day blessing helen.

1 comment:

jburkhart said...

Congrats Janet! You will have lots of fun creating with Helen's lovely kits! Can't wait to see here layouts! Hope you find some other great ladies to work on your team, too!