January 22, 2007

THANK GOD I'M ALIVE

Ok I know it's been a while since I have written any thing. I've been just posting things and setting up the gallery for the CT members. And working on new kits. I have been very busy. Well you know I had the pizza party for shawn( that went very well he was the envy of his class they voted him as the best party thower.) then britt. Need extra work with her writing skills(witch I might add is coming along very nicely)and now she's back designing and is making her first kit to sell. Well over the brake shawn and his big sis britt. Were goofing on her bunk bed and shawn fell on the wood frame and busted his lip open and had to go to the e/r and get 3 stiches. He was so good about not playing with the stiches that they would not brake apart and fall out so we went and had them cut out yesterday. Now we have to take him to the dentist and pay an arm and a leg for some caps on his teeth. If it's not one thing it's another. Had to take britt to the doc. Also she had a rash she can't us the new shampoo it makes her brake out go figure. Well I have started do the book study at my kingdom hall. I am so glad to reading the book of revelation and understanding it. So this has been my drama for the month. I'll try to write more if any one wants to read. So have a great day/night. And just wanted to say to the brothers and sisters to keep Jehovah great day in mind. And I thank Jehovah that I am alive. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: