February 22, 2007

HEART,STAR-BANNER


hay there this is the last time i am going to all the web sites to tellyou about my new freebie posted here. it takes me about 4 hours to post to 30 scrap site. and because it takes so long to post (seen how i'am still on dial up.) i have not givin out a lot for freebies lately. i love to give the freebies but don't like all the time it takes to tell you i have a new on. so this is how it is going to work from now on. I am going to post freebies here 3 maybe 4 or 5 times a week and list my new kits from the store here. i am not going to post in the scrap site except for to, lets scrap and digishoptalk. So you will have to bookmark this site or save it to your fav. and keep checking back here eveyday or every other day, or you will missout on the new freebies i'm not keeping the link up for more than a week. so if theres no link and you missed it. so this way i can make more things and get them posted for you. hope you like the boarder it from my, MY PRETTY PRINCESS KIT. it will be in the stores soon. enjoy it. I have 5 more kits to get into the store soon. please leave me some comments and let me know how you like the banner. THANK YOU FOR THE PAST COMENTS I LOVED HEARING FROM YOU. LOTS OF LOVE HELEN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

jburkhart said...

Boy, I know how long it takes to post freebie advertising.....this is a neat border...love the hearts and star combination....tfs!
Michaele