February 15, 2007

NEW BANNER


i thought it was time for a new look. hubby helped me make this new banner. it's done with my in love kit. please drop me a few lines and let me know what you think. well it's the 15th and the winner is. LYNN: Petticoat Pretties, i just love the name. i think all the name were good ones but i could only choose one. thanks to every one who played. i really enjoyed reading the names you came up with. just had a thought any one who sends me a link to a lo, using any of my QP's in the store for a dollar i'll give them this new QP, from my in love kit.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

yes! Yes!! YES!!!

Wow....there's gonna be an absolutely beautimous kit out there in the digiscrapping world that I, Lynn G. named!
(ahem)
"I'd like to thank all...."

Seriously, it is a gorgeous kit & I thank you for such a sweet gift!
Your work is wonderful & although it's obvious, I'll say it anyway....you have a new fan. ;)
God bless,
Lynn

P.S. I'm taking 2 aspirin & going to bed. I'm EXHAUSTED!

Anonymous said...

Tha is a very nice header. Great job to the both of you.

jburkhart said...

Congrats Lynn....lovely new name that was given and picked! Very nice new header, too! WTG!