May 24, 2007

ANOTHER FREE GIFT AND NEW KIT IN THE STORE












HERE'S A NEW FREEBIE AND NEW KIT 2.00 IN THE STORE NOW. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THE PRICE ON THE KITS IN THE STORE WILL GO BACK UP WHEN SCHOOL LET OUT FOR THE SUMMER. THE QP'S WILL STAY THE SAME PRICE. BUT HERE IS A NEW DEAL FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS MONTH ONLY, ANY ONE WHO BUY A KIT WILL GET TWO PICK TWO QP'S FOR FREE. THIS MONTH ONLY. THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO HAS BOUGHT A KIT . I DO APPRECIATE IT. IT HELPS A LOT WITH THAT I'M GOING THROUGH. THANKS AND PLEASE COMMENT I LOVE TO HERE FROM YOU.

3 comments:

jburkhart said...

Hi Helen!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and saying hi! It was nice to hear from ya! Yep, sounds like you have been really busy lately - hope that when the kids are on vacation for the summer that things will slow up a bit and you can spend some more time on the computer!
Your new kit has such pretty colors...I love the swirly journal paper mats and the pretty bows with the hearts dangling from them! Very nice!
Hope you are able to work on your previews and get your new kits in the store! I am just about done with my new one....seems like I am lucky if I am able to get one new kit done a month - wish we could have some more free time to play with!
Take Care and thanks again for stopping by my blog!
Hugs!
Michaele

Anonymous said...

cute kit I love the colors:)

Anonymous said...

Wow I love the shiny colors and the combination of colors. Thanks much.