May 02, 2007

NEW FREEBIE AND KIT-ROSES AND HEARTS KIT.

THIS IS A NEW KIT IT'S IN THE STORE NOW. AT THE SAME GREAT PRICE 2 BUCKS. AND I HAVE ALSO PUT UP 16 NEW QP'S IN THE STORE FOR .50 CENTS, I HAVE ABOUT 6 QP'S LEFT TO DO. I AM TAKING ALL QP'S OUT OF THE STORE AT THE END OF THE MONTH. SO GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE THERE. THERE IS ONLY ONE PAYPAL BUTTON FOR ALL THE QP'S CLICK THE BUTTON IN THE QP POST LIST HOW MANY YOU WANT TO BUY AND THE E-MAIL WITCH QP'S YOU WANT WHEN I GET THE NOTICE I'LL SEND YOU THE LINK TO YOU CHOICES. THANKS HELEN
KEEP GOING DOWN FOR THE FREEBIE.








1 comment:

jburkhart said...

Very nice new kit....you have been working hard....and such a big one, too! Love the archway and swing, as well as the metal heart frame with the flowers!
Beautiful flowers and hearts, Helen!
Hugs!
Michaele