May 08, 2007

SO SORRY!!!!!!!!




I'M SO SORRY!!!!!! for being a bad blogger. I've had a lot going on right now. i just found out that my mother-in-law has breast cancer, and my mother is not doing so good, she lost her husband 93 then her mother (my grandma) in 94 and she is still having major problems with coping with life, she's living a the bottom of a vodka bottle, i have to take my son in and have him test for Asama, and have to have my daughter go for a physical and check on her TB. i have a lot on my plate right now and to top it all off my dogs have decided that they want to kill each other. so now one dog has to live inside and can never be with the other two. the other are OK for now but one still nips at the other. the cat is OK with the dog in the house for now, but they did get into it once. and I'm trying to get my bible studies and meetings in also. i keep praying for an end in sight, i know one will come soon. we are selling are van for extra money to pay off some debit we owe the dentist so if any one who lives in or near the Sacramento ca. area and want a real nice van you can leave a comment here with your e-mail addy. or e-mail me. i hope to get a photo up soon. we are needing some money fast for doctor bills, and my hubby also has a 1960 Chevy impala black two runs in good shape he's will to part with and a Chevy king cab I'll be posting photos soon. dd is doing her kit again, she saw the comments here and decided to take over the kit again. she says that she will pick the name when she gets the kit done. soon i hope if not I'll finish it. i am still doing a little here and there, my great outdoors kit is done and a totally bowdaious kit is also. i just have to make the preview for them. in the mean time all my kit are still 2.oo and QP's are .50 cents. I'm keeping the prices this low until i can devote more time to my blogging again. I'll put up a freebie again real soon how about some word art. i hope I'm not letting anyone down by not blogging that often. i never really get that many comments so i don't know how many people stop by to take a look at my blog or read it. i am sorry to any one who may come to read and i have nothing new. I'm just trying to get my kid through to the end of school then some of the pressure will be off. thanks for stopping by lots of love Helen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sooo sorry things are rough right now. Seems you do have your hands full. :) You know what they say. he wouldn't give you more than you can handle.. I know sometimes they just say that when there is nothing else to say. LOL :) But I do believe in Tomorrow. No matter what happens today... There will ALWAYS be tomorrow for the things you didn't get done today. Or There will always be tomorrow and things will eventually get better. Just one day at a time. :) And Yes I do stop by often but usually never leave a comment. I have 3 little ones of my own and dont often get time to respond to many people at all. so yes dont dont feel bad There ARE people that actually read blogs:) Hugs to you and hope things start looking up for you. :) I live to far away to buy your van but thanks for the offer:) LOL
Hugs
Leslie

Azrood said...

You certainly have a lot on your plate right now. I don't know why life works this way, but things always seem to go wrong all at once. Hang in there because it will get better and things will work out in time. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.