October 15, 2006

I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU

I just finished my add-on to fall colors, it has two family trees with the leaves as the frames. They come in two sizes 5'7 and 12'12. And a leafy grass and piles of leaves, and even a log cabin photo frame. And well here's the deal. I thought that because you have been buying my kits I'd throw in a freebie for the kits you buy at the regular 3.50 I'll throw in the add-on for free. If not you can get the add-on for 2.50. I will be having a add-on for every kit, my next add-on will be for girl things, and for those who have made a buy I wont forget you. you all will still be able to get the same deal. Now several of you will have to wait till I get to that add-on and the ones who bought fall colors I'll get you your link. Thank you and enjoy shopping and reading, and snagging freebies here at the family friendly helron designs store.

Helen

No comments: